Use the link below to view open teaching and support staff positions and submit an online application. New applicants will need to create an account.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and educator, which fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, gender, age, national origin, genetic information or disability.
FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
COORDINATOR OF EARLY EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
Gerner Family Early Education Center
* Minimum of three years of teaching experience preferred.
* Elementary Principal certification or Special Education Director certificate preferred.
* Education Masters Degree with Specialist preferred.
* Effective leadership skills and experiences.
* Proven background in instruction, assessment & professional development.
* Early Childhood experience preferred.
* Proven background in state and federal grant management.
* Proven background in the fiscal management of fee-based pre-school programs.
Contract Begins: July 1, 2017 – 12 months with paid vacation competitive benefit package
Application Process: Please complete an online application on the Park Hill Application System. All applications must be received by 11:55 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017.
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience - $90,859 to $120,011, plus benefits
HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
•Missouri Advanced Secondary Administrative Certificate.
•A minimum of 3 years successful teaching experience.
•Successful administrative experience.
•Excellent communication skills.
•Educational Doctorate preferred
Reports to: Building Principal
Contract Begins: July 19, 2017 – 260-Day position with paid vacation and competitive benefit package.
Please complete an online application on the Park Hill Application System. All applications must be received by 11:55 p.m. on Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
Salary Range: $86,298 - $114,443 plus benefits