The business and technology department is providing greater accountability for advertising funds and making advertising rates consistent by partnering with area businesses through the help of a marketing firm, Kelly Sports Properties. The firm assists with the sale of the advertisements and the production of the media.

With prior approval from the Board of Education and as allowed by Board Policy KI, the district will sell advertising in the following formats:
  • Schedule cards
  • Posters
  • Magnets
  • Media guides
  • Football game programs
  • Baseball, softball and basketball scorecards
  • Soccer, wrestling and volleyball match cards
  • Banners
  • Public address announcements
  • Promotional materials
  • Scoreboards
  • Websites
Advertising in the formats listed below are possible through fundraisers with prior approval at the school level.
  • School newspapers
  • Yearbooks
  • T-shirts
  • Swimming heat sheets
  • Student planners
  • Playbills
  • PTA newsletters and buzz books

For information on how your business can become a partner please contact:
Kelly Sports Properties Kansas City Director Spencer Rice at (816) 885-7309 
Park Hill High School Activity Director Adrian Singletary at (816) 359-4110
Park Hill South Activity Director John Carr at (816) 359-4120 
Administrative Assistant Krista Lindner at (816) 359-4020 
Assistant Superintendent Dr. Paul Kelly at (816) 359-4020

Please thank the following area businesses for their support!

68’s Inside Sports

AAMCO of Kansas City North


All Season Roofing


Citizens Bank & Trust

College Tutors & Nannies

Eileen’s Colossal Cookies

Fenton Nissan

Firenza Pizza


GNC Parkville

Gunselman Real Estate Team  
Main Event  
Orangetheory Fitness   
Park University  
Pinnacle Therapy Services

Pizza Shoppe

St. Luke's

Quality Plumbing

Smile Generation

Universal Construction

Weber Orthodontics